Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I awoke this morning not quit ready for what was to come.
Unfinished deadline, missed appointment, and lots of catching up to do. this is my Wednesday just as i thought it would be.  

This was the way i was thinking  this morning, until i received a call from my church  pastor asking if i would be able to help deliver food to a near by school., no problem I responded. He  than ask if i could use a turkey and other items to go with it. I felt out of place, I'm usually the one helping others, not receiving help.

When you give, give, and give yourself  out for others you will start to fell empty. I was starting to see emptiness. I began felling as God just saw me here as the middle step-child or that He was to busy to even care about my concerns.

To me, trying to put trust into the things of this world seems to like a big waste of time. 
This Christmas season I see  that there is a need to seek after the true meaning of peace.

What is your peace, how do you find it, can you share it with others?How long will you let it stay? this can not be a New Years resolution. We should do this peace thing with a just because attitude  

No comments:

Post a Comment