Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The shopping list

Every month I'm faced with the most time consuming and yet most rewarding house hold chore, grocery shopping.
This time i got to store  and thought that this was going to be easy , was i ever so wrong. this came out to be way out of my budget.
OK, back to the drawing board.
I think ill think that ill try just changing  a few item in my pantry.starting with herbs and spices:

                                                     
Anise                                                        
Bay leaf
Basil                                                                  
Cardamom
Celery seed
Cinnamon
Cumin dill
Dry mustard
Fennel
Garlic
Ginger
Marjoram
Oregano
Parsley
Rosemary
Saffron
Savory
Tarragon
Thyme
Turmeric

By using these 20 ingredients I plan to create sauces, dressing, vinaigrette, and other healthy items to  add your daily diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment