Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thats it

 When adding new things into your life you will soon start to find that you are in for more of an fight  than you first thought.

 I wanted to go into this blog thing by covering health issue and how to relate foods and their medical benefits. This was difficult due to my knowledge the many medical issues surrounding my family. I  wasn't able to target one diet,for one medical condition.My approach was kind of odd. I started by using up all the processed foods it the house, we gave a lot of food away to food banks,and friends that were in need.(not trying to harm them, but this change is for my household)

 All our favorite foods and the ones we have had a hard time avoiding will remained in the pantry.
 We are big fans of bacon, potatoes, and red meat.

I think that our family health is good, so now with grocery shopping coming up we will get to purchase more of the fresh food items they we found that we like.

The last time tried to introduce a new style of eating to the family i was booed .
This time they are able to express their likes and dislikes, and help with the actual shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment